In our program, AIRR — Artistic Investigations of Reproductive Rights — you can schedule “Words of Choice” Creativity Workshops
In our hands-on workshops, participants are guided to experiment with arts, ideas and creative expression to explore their thinking, experience, collected information and feelings about Reproductive Freedom.
Here are some activities that we’ve created to use with our DVD … or use them with our compliments, and adapt them for your purposes. Words of Choice Activities Guide
Find out how you and your organization can expand your outreach, your messaging, your emotional health and your impact by incorporating creative techniques and using the arts with our creativity workshops.
We’ve held creativity workshops at the following places:
- Civil Liberties & Public Policy Program, Hampshire College
- Pratt Institute
- First Amnesty Human Rights Art Festival
- Maryland Institute College of Art, Baltimore
- New York University: Feminists Moving Forward
- Independent Productions, TACT Studios
- Sanctuary for Independent Media
- NOW National Conference
- Grassroots Media Conference